Effective Date: 24.05.2018
CloverHost appreciates your trust and responsibly approaches the protection of our users’ data. As a European company, we comply with Ukrainian legislation, as well as the European law on the storage and processing of personal data GDPR (General Data Protection Agreement).
This document describes the rules and principles of how we use information:
1) collected through our websites on which links to this Document are published;
2) through our social media pages;
3) that you provide to us when you register on our sites, when you send us communications via chat, email or other channels
4) in the course of providing our services and by sending and reviewing emails that we send to you.
The term “User” refers to any person who visits or otherwise uses our sites.
By using the resources mentioned above, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Document.
2. What data do we record?
Information that identifies the user or information about an identifiable person.
For example, first name, last name, company name, job title, mailing address, telephone number and email address. By submitting another person’s personal information to us or our providers, you represent that you are authorized to share that information and you consent to its use as set forth in this Document.
All automatic payments that you can make through your personal account are processed on the side of the payment processors. We do not retain your payment information, but we do have access to information that is stored by the payment processor. This information does not include your credit card number or your account passwords. It is used solely to identify the source of payment in the system and is used solely to verify the receipt of funds into our accounts.
This is the unique network address that your Internet Service Provider uses to set up your Internet access. Each time you access a site, the IP address, the time of your visit, and the pages viewed are automatically recognized and logged in our server logs. IP address logging is common practice for many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses to statistically process data on site usage, diagnose server problems, and determine visit regions.
Cookies and other data tracking
In order to develop, personalize and improve our services, we automatically collect certain
Data on the use of our services
In order to maintain the quality of our services, monitor system health, develop new services and functionality, protect our services and customers, and provide technical support, we keep records of resource usage: memory, CPU load, data storage usage, and other metrics.
We may also receive your data from third parties that are in the public domain and link it to data we already have.
The purpose of collecting or recording data in each of the forms provided for this purpose will be clear from the context of the form placement page and/or explained further in the form itself.
3. What do we use personal data for?
We use personal information to:
– respond to inquiries and process requests from our users, including to send documents, information about our products and services, and to make email newsletters;
– communicate with you and provide appropriate customer service;
– send administrative information such as site information and changes to our commercial terms and guidelines;
– improve, modify and personalize the site by providing customers with information about the products that best fit their expectations and needs;
– improve and modify the services we provide, develop new products and expand our commercial activities;
– Evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns;
– inform users and enable them to participate in marketing promotions (sweepstakes, contests, etc.)
– Use for business purposes: for example, to analyze data, conduct audits, monitor and prevent fraud incidents and expand and identify current trends in the use of products and services;
– Create a comprehensive analysis using Business Intelligence tools which enables us to improve the efficiency of our business operations.
In addition, we use your personal data where necessary:
– to comply with applicable laws (including regulations outside your country of residence);
– To comply with laws and regulations;
– To comply with official requests from public authorities (including public authorities outside your country of residence);
– to enforce our commercial terms and conditions;
– to protect our operations;
– to protect the rights, privacy, security and property of CloverHost, users and others;
– to file a complaint or limit damages.
4. Transfer of personal data
CloverHost may only transfer personal data to third parties if it is necessary to provide customer services or to carry out the company’s operational activities. In all other cases, personal data may be transferred only with the consent of its owner. CloverHost is responsible for the use of data transferred to third parties.
5. Protection of personal information
We take all possible measures to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, distortion and disclosure.
We should also note that the existing methods of information security cannot guarantee 100% protection of your data from unauthorized access or hacker attacks. That’s why transmitting personal information online always carries a certain risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us has become unsafe (for example, if there is a suspected threat to your account), please notify us immediately by any means convenient for you.
6. How can I access my data in order to edit, add or delete it
If you would like to access, change, supplement, delete, or restrict the use or disclosure of your personal data that we have recorded and stored, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. After receiving the letter, we are able to check and process your request in accordance with the applicable law.
For protection purposes, when we receive requests regarding personal data, we only process data related to the email address from which the request was sent to us.
Please note that we have to retain certain information for compulsory record keeping and/or operations started before receiving your request for access, modification or deletion of your data.
To protect you and your data, we may use reasonable measures to identify you when requesting to delete or change your data.
Your request to delete your data may be restricted if it results in:
– CloverHost’s violation of applicable law
– prevent CloverHost from investigating, defending itself and presenting evidence in court proceedings
– disclosure of confidential information of others
– breach of trade secrets of CloverHost or third parties
7. How can I influence the process of collecting my data?
At any time, a user may refuse to disclose any information about themselves. However, in this case, we will not be able to provide you with the full service and will not be able to handle all of your requests.
You have several options to opt-out of CloverHost marketing notifications: send a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow the link in the email to suspend or deactivate the newsletter, contact us via one of the feedback forms on the company’s website.
We will respond to your request/s as quickly as possible. Please note that even if you have opted out of receiving email marketing notices, we reserve the right to
in some cases to send you important administrative messages.
8. Third-party sites
We are not responsible for the registration, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including security) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft or application developers and providers, social media providers, operating system providers, cell phone companies or hardware manufacturers. This rule also applies to any personal data that you disclose to us through/in connection with the use of apps and social media pages in relation to other companies.
9. Third-party services
We use third-party services to show relevant ads: Google Adwords, Facebook.
Advertising messages of these platforms are shown within their advertising network at the moment you use them. All data collected by these systems is stored and processed on the servers of these services.
We use the services of Google Analytics to analyze the effectiveness of our websites.
Please read the terms of data processing by the above-mentioned services:
Sending letters to email
10. Personal information about children
CloverHost сознательно не собирает личную информацию от детей. Услуги CloverHost не предназначены для детей младше 16 лет. Если вам стало известно, что ребенок младше 16 лет предоставил нам личную информацию, тем самым нарушив настоящее соглашение, пожалуйста, немедленно
чтобы уведомить нас по почте email@example.com.